Today I started looking at the basic shapes in the ScanNCut machine and although some of them do look a little odd I am sure they will have a use at some point in the future, but for today I’ve used two of the shapes to make these 3D flowers.

These were made using pattern No 104 on page 7 cut at 2inches high and I cut three of them for each flower.

20140408-154039.jpg

This one was made using pattern No 91 page 7. I cut five of them each at 1.75, 1.5 & 1.25 inches high. Stuck them together and layered them up.

20140408-154214.jpg

The paper is from a K & Co stack I’ve had years, I cut it on blade2, pressure1, speed5 and it cut a dream.

Advertisements